Gears of War 3: RAAM’s Shadow - DLC Review (IGN)
Gears of War 3 has been out for about 3 months now and today the first story driven DLC, Raam’s Shadow, becomes available.
Check out the video review from the folks over at ign.com.
Here’s a little of what you are getting:
- Free for those who purchased the Season Pass; 1200MSP for others
- About 3 hrs of story game play
- Download is around 2GB
- Story introduces new characters and you play as members from the Zeta Squad
- You play on both sides, COGs and Locusts
- You play as General Raam
- 250 possible gamer points
- 6 new character skins and 2 weapon skins for versus
I might take a break from Skyrim to go download tonight and get my play on. I’ll let you all know what I think.
It’s Video Time!!